This website was set up by a team of researchers from across the globe who have an interest in exploring the user experience issues relating to autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles. The website is a result of a number of publication and workshop collaborations between the team members and the intention of the site is to act as a hub for all those interested in this emerging topic area.
- Sven Krome (RMIT, Germany and Australia)
- Rod McCall (University of Luxembourg) (publications, profile, blog)
- Alexander Meschtscherjakov (University of Salzburg, Austria)
- Dali Szostak (Google, USA)
- Rabindra Ratan (Michigan State University, USA)
- Ioannis Poltis (University of Glasgow, UK)